Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Losing streak...

Yeap. Another lost for me in debate again today. I wonder if my leave from the team for a few months actually has taken such a toll on me?? Have i actually got so bad in debating that whichever team that has me in it is guaranteed to lose? Or has it been a case of them improving their skills so much that i'm no longer needed to d point of being totally redundant and just being there to make up the number$? Such a sad scenario when i come to think of it. At one moment, the world was my oyster. The next? Everything changes. Nothing remains the same. Even my own looks oso changed. Had a change from spiky hair to a crew cut. Eversince i had the crew cut it seems like i've been on a losing streak in debate. Another case of me being overly sensitive??? Wish so... Turn 20 ten days ago. Oso feel so much like a loser... Haven even managed to get a Gf lol... Sad case... Oh well. Desperation? nope. Just a case of bruised pride. Well most probably girls here dig those guys with multi-coloured hair and own cars with big big woofers which go oom chiak oom chiak.... Oh well it is a losing streak for me. Am i a loser? Hell NO!!!! Hahaha... Regardless of the defeat i experience i would not concede to it. I've too much of a pride to admit i've lost. :) Only time can tell whether this is a flaw or an asset....

No comments: