Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged by Choulyn

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do. You know I'm talking bout ya (points at pic...)

2. Your dream wedding?
Haven thought bout it. Love my freedom so cohabitation is always my first choice. Any accidents... Er... Decide later...

3. Which is better, life or death?
Death. Different people lead different lives. Some live like Kings, some like paupers. But when the Grim Reaper comes for you, it matters not were you a king or a pauper...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Peace on Earth ??? Palestineans and Israelis loving each other???

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I do.

6. What will make you twirl in your room and roll on your bed and break out in scream or laughter?
You (Once again points to the pic) ...

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Er??? Invest in some real estate? One thing Earth stopped producing is land.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm... Does this fish need a bait??? Or am I good enough to be the bait??? LOL...

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
I'd swim naked in it but will any of you dare eat d chocolate later???

10. What is the stupidest (serious) thing you have ever done?
Wuahahaa.... Answering this question with an even dumber answer.

11. Which type of cars do u love the most?
Fast??? And sexy...

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
Hug and kiss lar... Can't I be a little Greedy???

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you, point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Toughest question...

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Of course!!! NoT!!!!!

16. What do you like about yourself?
Haha... Asking an egomaniac such a question?? Everything???

17. If you have a chance, which part of your body would you like to change?
Sigh... My flabby tummy?? Need to work out more with my bro!!! Gambate yo!!!

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Not achieving my impossible dream...

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
I would say yes... I know will want to see it but most of the time i tend to look away... What will be will be...

20. What's the best way to die in your opinion?
Er??? Lets see... Ripe old age dying after having a "Happy Hour" with someone much much younger ???

No comments: