Monday, July 19, 2010

One big joke...

Currently, this is my idea of the big dude up the sky. I can't exactly tell if He loves me or if He just loves playing with me.

I was craving for a Spicy Double McDeluxe since yesterday. Sadly it was raining and no friends wanted to join me so I decided not to go. Today, I can't stay the craving anymore so after work, I dropped by McD to have what I am craving for. And that is when I saw a familiar figure walk by. And this familiar figure. It is her and her new bf. Sigh... At that moment I sure feel like a character in a comedy. Merely exchanged a smile with the couple :) She looked happy. The smile I saw on her face was a smile I'd not seen in a long while. Glad she is happy...

If there is something called fate, I wonder why it always put me in all the weirdest situations at the worst possible times... :/ Sigh... Why so serious at McD? Haha...

2 comments: