Friday, February 27, 2009

Settled...

Just realised I have not updated my blog for quite some time again. Yesterday was a milestone in my life of sorts. After much procrastinating, finally got the reports of my Industrial Based Training done. E-mailed it to my supervisors but haven't got a reply from them yet. I wonder if there are lotsa stuff wrong with what I did. :P

Anyway. Also managed to come to a closure upon other matters. Somewhat of a relief to myself. Well as they say, an end of a chapter is the beginning of another. I dare say yesterday was the ending to that chapter entitled "A break up and a funeral" of my life. Soon, a new semester is starting and hopefully with it a fresh beginning. Although I dare say it's a final year with lotsa work and I do not really look forward to it, maybe it will have a few pleasant surprises along the way.

All I can do is walk down this path called life...

No comments: