Friday, November 8, 2013

New hobby

I can't believe it has been more than a year since I last wrote anything on this blog. Anyway too many things happened in the past year and luckily I had my friends and families with me so I need not pour all my sorrow into this blog. On a more positive note, I have taken up a new hobby - collecting SIC Kamen Rider figurines! Here are just some pictures that I'd like to share:
These are the pics of my first SIC. It's ZX from the Showa Era.
I recalled that I had a Diablo skull sitting in my shelf so I decided to pair these two figures together. I'm pretty happy with the effect. 
The addition of V3 and Riderman makes ZX a little less lonely. :P
My Black RX that had arrived a few days ago. I'm happy with this scene. 

Haha... My first post after a year and I can barely make any coherent sentences. I'll just let the pictures do the talking though I do know those pictures do not do the figurines justice. I really turning into an otaku :(