Monday, April 25, 2011

Writing...

I realized it has been long since I last put much of my thoughts into words. I wonder if it's because I'm on my road to recovery or if I'm slowly becoming preoccupied with work. I guess I have always had an active imagination and what better way for me to let my creative juice flow than to put it all into words? :) However, looking at my posts, most of it are really dark and solemn ones. I remember posting a few happier posts. Haha... Happier ones really just a few... I did intend for this blog to be an open diary which I can use to see how much I've grown through the years. Maybe I have really intended for this blog to be a reflection of my dark and twisted side. It's the real me when I strip bare and put my feelings to words... Should I intend to write more or write less? If I were to write more, would it mean I'd be experiencing more sorrows in the days to come? I wonder...

No comments: