Sunday, October 31, 2010

Regrets,,,

One of my favourite songs is "My Way" by Frank Sinatra... Regrets... I have a few... But then again, too few to mention. However, these few regrets have such profound impacts on my life I find them coming back to haunt me every now and then. Strangely enough, Loneliness is just staring at Regrets while Regrets is taunting me. There are times when the idea that to not regret is to be able to live with the decisions I've made and the actions I'd taken strikes me. However, how many of us are able to pull through? I wish there'll be a day when I do see that the path I've tread is the for the best...

1 comment:

24yearOldTeEnAgeR said...

Weird enough. I never regret. Life's much easier that way. You should try it. Just forget the past. And focus on now. Here. Now.