Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dreams...

Two months... That is how long it has been... People always say memories will fade with time and maybe two months is too short a period but the recurring memories just keep coming back to haunt me... The once beautiful memories of yesterday are now the haunting nightmares of today...

It's such a torture... Awake and my mind keeps wandering off to where you are... When I sleep, you appear in my dreams... I guess what's an impossibility in reality is what is reflected in my dreams...


On the night before yesterday, I just vaguely remember i dream of you... I dunno y I can't recall what the dream was about no matter how hard I try. The only thing I recalled waking up in the morning was the pain in my heart... These days it is no longer a figure of speech but rather a physical pain that I can feel...

Today, you appeared again in my nap. It's funny as your hair was short... Somehow you were teasing me in my dream... Just like how it was in the memories I recall... It was all very lucid and real... The heavy feeling of sadness sunk my heart when I woke up all alone and realized that you're gone... :(

I had always been a loner before I met you. Alone but never felt lonely...
These days as I slowly pick up the pieces of my life again, somehow some things just don't feel right anymore... Just need to get these off my chest... People say move on and I wonder if I am moving on by living my life... Maybe I am living just to find a purpose at the moment...

No comments: